Thursday, April 5, 2012

Stripe Quilt Tutorial

 When you crank out many many quilts I have some fleeting favorites and some that are all time favorites. I love the colors in this quilt, and the quilting is really fast and fun. I think it took me 3 hours to quilt from start to finish. Which is pretty quick for me. Granted I did it on my long arm and that makes everything easier, doesn't it? But the speed with which I made this quilt makes me love it more. Sometimes you just really NEED a fast and satisfying project to rock and roll through.

Anyway, I did up a quick tutorial for this quilt. If you happen to have a Jelly Roll lying around your sewing room and have no clue what to do with it, this quilt may be the one for you. You can find the Tutorial over on my other Blog


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...